Miss Addie's The original Miss Addie's is located in the Historic Smith's Drug Store at 821 West Broadway in Muskogee. The building was built in 1915 by Pharmacist Charles Smith and his wife Addie. The English style building operated as a drug store and Miss Addie's Restaurant soda fountain for more than 35 years. Reopened to the public in January of 1992, by Toby and Bernadette Feickert, Miss Addie's began as a tea room serving homemade lunch specialties, soups, sandwiches, and desserts in an atmosphere of fine antiques.
As the restaurant began to grow the upstairs was renovated to accommodate private dinner parties. In September 2000, the pub was opened.
Be sure to visit our Facebook page to see our daily specials!
Miss Addie's Cookbook
Miss Addie's Cookbook is a wonderful addition to any cookbook collection. It makes a wonderful gift for a friend out of town. Many times customers simply pass their copy to a friend and buy a new one time and time again. It includes almost all of our lunch items from salad dressings to desserts. All menu items, and most special entrees, soups, and desserts can be found in the cookbook.
Miss Addie's Salad Dressings
Miss Addie's currently offers three of our homemade salad dressings to purchase by the bottle: Poppyseed, Vinaigrette and Wine Paprika.